This decadent and chocolatey dessert is a crowd pleaser every time!
The vanilla version is here
Ward 385 Chocolate Version
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tub Cool Whip, large tub
- 1 pound cake, cut in 1/2 inch cubes grocery store pound cake is easiest
- 2 pkg Skor bits
- Pour cold milk into large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in pudding mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip until the mixture appears streaky.
- Put half of the pound cake cubes in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup.
- Layer with half of the Skor pieces and half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture.
- Refridgerate for one hour or longer.
- Garnish with leftover Cool Whip and Skor pieces.