This decadent and rich dessert is a crowd pleaser every time!
The chocolate version is here
Ward 385 Dessert
A decadent and delicious dessert!
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tub Cool Whip large tub
- 1 pound cake, cut in 1/2 inch cubes grocery store version is easiest
- 2 pkg Skor bits
- Pour cold milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in pudding mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Put half of the pound cake cubes into a large serving bowl.
- Layer with half of the Skor bits and half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with the pudding mixture.
- Refridgerate for one hour or longer.
- Garnish with left over Cool Whip and Skor bits.
Comments are closed.